DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Grand Prize Give Away!!!

Go down 
+6
Senator
RiDeRfOrLiFe
dakotademon7
ride.race.live
KIERAN
4MiLLDraGSheE
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Grand Prize Give Away!!! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:25 pm

After talking with Kevin breifly he has very generously proposed a great idea. Kevin would like to sponsor our new giveaway and give some very lucky person an awesome oppertunity. On the table is a port job from one of if not the best in the business, this man personally does all my work. Any cylinder any level port job free to you. All thanks go to Kevin as this is his generosity. The rules are simple. No raffle, no buying tickets, all you do is sign people up. We will do September 11th until the result is reveiled, thats one month and i will post the leaderboard even. For every new member on the site that you refer that is a point, the person with the most points at the end of the designated time is the winner. Nuff said. Let me know if you have any questions or comments! Game on! Make sure you tell people to tell me who they joined from.

Everybody is eligible please see kevins website herrjugsracing.com for the list of whats available, or contact him.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 am

ZillaFreak - 6 points
Ride.Race.Live - 5 points
LTR527 - 12 points
NOVIS - 1 point
Everyone Else - 0 (cmon dont let them run away with it!)

Nobody else interested in winning? I think later well have to go to the cash giveaways again haha!

Last edited by 4MiLLDraGSheE on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
KIERAN
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year
KIERAN

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:19 am

I have no use for a port job, if I was to win could I give it to someone more "local"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000748311570
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 am

lol this is rough... im the go to guy for all of my friends...

Ill try and refer some people but tough doing so on other forums as well

Does this offer include 4 stroke's?

Last edited by ride.race.live on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 am

you have to try, i been advertising a lot of places to get members.

my next step is craigslist lol
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:54 am

hmm good call!
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:43 pm

any kind of port job is what kevin said, doesnt just need to be an offered service on kevins website, and sorry this is only for herrjugsracing.com, as this is his idea and his brainchild not mine. keepem coming!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 am

so what is the score up to? am i still winning?
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

psh by one if I counted right....

got another buddy thats supposed to join hopefully soon... hes been rebuilding his 09 ktm... broke the rocker arm in it somehow..
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:52 pm

ZillaFreak wrote:
so what is the score up to? am i still winning?

i keep the score updated in the second post cant you read? anybody can join so long as they got an engine in something lol...
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 am

shane... i dont think zilla was ever able to read and comprehend to the capability of an adult...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 am

i never looked up, didn't know he was going to be updating it since he never said anything about it. but i am winning, should try to get some more to join.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 am

ride.race.live wrote:
shane... i dont think zilla was ever able to read and comprehend to the capability of an adult...

Bbbbbbbhhhhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaahhhaaa rock
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:37 am

gun 1 guns a blazing on zilla... its true though i know he cant read.
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am

give me time! lol
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 pm

officially TIED... woop woop... hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 pm

you are just lucky he doesn't count some of my other refferals, i would be up there.

need to tell them to deleted their current account and make a new one lol.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Lol... They need to be active users hahaha alot sign up then nothing!!! And they need to post things! Im won i won it already hehe joking!
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 am

haha yea... its tuff finding people that will stick at all... I just email / pm potential candidates.. hope some will stay.... never a guarantee they will stick though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:05 am

ya true, if they joined i did my job. it is up to you to make them stay.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:39 am

Am I winning?
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 pm

updated, surely someone can use some completly free engine work! i wouldnt mind it haha!
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 am

It's up to the membership to make them stay by creating an environment in which new people feel welcome
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 am

Senator wrote:
It's up to the membership to make them stay by creating an environment in which new people feel welcome
see! na na na boo boo, haha. Were trying to create and enviorment were everyone can talk and find there information in one place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prize Give Away!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next