DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

New Give Away!!!

Go down 
+18
Wildcard
bad350twin
stephen
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Antec1200X
BigPimpin
BillsBlast
CARNZ
jamaha51
rtaylor15
h2olds
Whitty21
2smoker85
Blewbyu
joee20002
stabor1122
dakotademon7
4MiLLDraGSheE
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

New Give Away!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 am

So who did you go with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 am

I would have NASA port that beyatch.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:25 am

yeah the next drawing will be next month. might have to postpone it a week or so though because i will be somewere in the caribean islands with no internet the first week of may! me and the wifes honeymoon cruise.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:58 am

Room for a third? haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:03 am

shane, i could also do the picking lol. now if my name is picked it was just meant to be.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:51 pm

4MiLLDraGSheE wrote:
yeah the next drawing will be next month. might have to postpone it a week or so though because i will be somewere in the caribean islands with no internet the first week of may! me and the wifes honeymoon cruise.

That's realy cool. I know you two are going to have a great time.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:40 pm

hahaha ur fuct now, whats hers is hers and whats yours is hers, lol j/k been with my wife for 5 yrs, best decision of my life, congrats and good luck
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:59 am

thanks guys we just got back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:13 am

2smoker85 wrote:
hahaha ur fuct now, whats hers is hers and whats yours is hers, lol j/k been with my wife for 5 yrs, best decision of my life, congrats and good luck

Hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:57 am

ummm is this not happening?
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:29 pm

it is for everyone but you
Back to top Go down
'04LTZRACER
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
'04LTZRACER

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:02 am

I never win nothin'! I'm starting to feel like AWK with these contests. lol
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:12 pm

The raffle is on hold at this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 pm

'98BlasterBoy wrote:
I never win nothin'! I'm starting to feel like AWK with these contests. lol

So you feel like a genius, but in fact are just above legal mental retardation?
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Chill with that BS moto.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:15 am

BUSTED!!! Haha, im looking to start something back up to get the community thriving in here again now that i finished my build and have a little more money... i dont wanna kill my pockets now that i have a baby on the way but any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 am

i think you should make add some premo sections for the premo member only. and then maybe raffle off a premo membership?

also maybe raffle off a free ride somewhere? like you pay for the sticker or fee to get into a place for a day or weekend?
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 am

thats not a bad idea. and the prem membership is a good idea but we need to get more stuff for our great premium members! what did you have in mind for that?
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 am

raffle some T shirts or stickers or something... or a gift certificate to a site sponsor
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 am

Thats what i was thinking my idea was site stuff or most likely sponsor gift certificates. maybe some of the sponsors will match my gift certificate and make it bigger haha. cuz money is what brings the new members around and keeps them there haha
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:08 am

haha yup... that sounds like a plan... im sure there would be a site sponsor willing to do so.

possibly wildcard or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 am

how about also adding a "_________" of the month contest. like each month will be a different theme like quad, truck, bike, and so on. winner gets something special?
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:44 am

that could be good lets do that too... we just need to get people more into the forum i see alot of members come and then they leave... need to keep them.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

i am in and out, i find it hard to spend too much time on here because it is slow moving compared to blaster forum, but i am still around and plan to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Give Away!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6