DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

New Give Away!!!

Go down 
+18
Wildcard
bad350twin
stephen
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Antec1200X
BigPimpin
BillsBlast
CARNZ
jamaha51
rtaylor15
h2olds
Whitty21
2smoker85
Blewbyu
joee20002
stabor1122
dakotademon7
4MiLLDraGSheE
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BillsBlast
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp
BillsBlast

New Give Away!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: weekly raffle   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:11 am

how do i reg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 am

BillsBlast wrote:
how do i reg.

4MiLLDraGSheE wrote:
just by being a member u get registered. by inviting friends u get extra when they join. and also u can buy them
Back to top Go down
Antec1200X
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year
Antec1200X

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 pm

starting to like it here already lol
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:21 am

thats good man. glad u guys all like it. thank you for answering the question volfan. anybody have any more ideas for great prizes... other than the complete cub topend or whatever u blaster guys or hondas guys like haha.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 am

no one answered my question lol
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 am

man, imma win this, so u guys can stop stressin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:23 am

sheeblast wrote:

I guess it'd be shane or if that doesn't work you could always make a trip to hjr or wildcards shops for a personal visit lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 am

And remember fellas for 50 cents you can buy another raffle ticket. So $10 = 20 more tickets. Shane will have to post his paypal so you guys can purchase more.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:46 am

o yeah sorry. just send me a pm. paypal is kaylaray101@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:50 am

volfan537240 wrote:
sheeblast wrote:

I guess it'd be shane or if that doesn't work you could always make a trip to hjr or wildcards shops for a personal visit lol

well shane, i am ready when you are lol.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 pm

sheeblast wrote:
volfan537240 wrote:
sheeblast wrote:

well shane, i am ready when you are lol.

i dont think so lol New Give Away!!! - Page 2 2097
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:22 pm

whoa, whoa, whoooaaa. it isn't gay if balls do not touch. lol

boy i love work lol.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 pm

haha ur nuts man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:05 pm

lol more like bored.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:40 pm

New Give Away!!! - Page 2 Smiley-signs113
New Give Away!!! - Page 2 Smiley-signs045 New Give Away!!! - Page 2 Smiley-signs080 Shocked hahahahaha hope none y'all like that i know my hubby not! lol Sheeblast bord and thinking about Shane hahahahahaha aww... but find your own man hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:42 pm

i wasn't thinking about him, i was told i would have to sleep with him to get a port job. sometimes you have to put your ego away and just do it lol.

it starts as me asking a joke about how i have to win. it was my boredom is what keep the joke going.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:56 pm

hahaha... New Give Away!!! - Page 2 Smiley-signs003 hahaha ya i know its all fun in games hahahaha!!! lol! just messin with you Sheeblast! but im going to win!!! I live with him so what i say goes :0003: hahaha joking!!!

AND I SUGGEST RAFFLE OFF A 4 SEATER RZR WITH A LIFT ON IT!!! BUT I CAN ONLY WIN HEHEHEHE SO IF MY NAME GETS DRAWN I WIN Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:08 pm

i dont doubt what you say is what goes from the chat the other night lol. does she beat you a lot 4mill? lol
💯 lol!
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:26 pm

hahahaha no i dont beat my husband.... i told you we dont fight we a perfectly happily married couple Very Happy... Im an admin so i have power over you and can control you on here...New Give Away!!! - Page 2 Smiley-laughing024 he made me one i didnt want to be but he told me one day and i go no you didnt have to you can take me off...lol or else :00005: just messin!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 pm

lol maybe you two are happily married because he learned to not back talk you anymore lol.

what do you tell 4mill with two black eyes?

nothing rider already told him twice lol.

also if you win the contest mrs rider, i will have to ask for a recount and bitch about the contest being rigged lol.

sorry work is boring me and so is this final exam, i hate writing essays about stupid things.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Nope im a christan girl dont fight may dissagree on things with people... or like to mess with people and joke around alot and parents dont fight either no reason too... you live once be happy no reason to let things get under your skin right... and hes always respected me in every way nothing rude or mean has come out of his mouth about me or to me...lol hes an amazing guy... he chased me till he got me... lol first time he seen me he told his friend im going to marrie her... and were married now!!! some people fight some dont.... lol hahaha but thats funny though lol!

Ya i cant win that wouldnt be right im never in the raffles:( lol wouldnt be fair! lol!
but ya good luck to everybody though on the raffle!!!
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:56 pm

whitty you arent winning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:01 pm

christian? does this mean you are a catholic school girl? is so, 4mill you are very lucky.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 pm

CARNZ wrote:
whitty you arent winning!

goto hell, get out of your silly denial and go roam those crime ridden streets
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:24 pm

sheeblast wrote:
christian? does this mean you are a catholic school girl? is so, 4mill you are very lucky.

No, I am Christian!!! They are 2 different religions...lol They have a Christian School and Catholic School but i went to a public school but we had bible studies and prayed before each Track meet and Cross Country meet or any game...lol Theres lots of religions out there mine is Christian only... but we should probably keep religon off here sorry guys lol... But im not scared to exspress what i believe in and I RESPECT what everyone else believes in or dont believe at all, personal choices... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Give Away!!!   New Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Give Away!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next