DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....

Go down 
+2
NOVIS
stabor1122
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... Empty
PostSubject: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:09 pm

ya i seen that. its on my favourites list on youtube. reminds me of he crazy mx vs atv games where you can just flip the bike around. except this is REAL LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Yeah those guys make it look so easy until something goes bad like with Jeremy Lusk.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:15 pm

never saw that. you got a video?
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Terrible reminder of what can happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXwLgtOrNUU
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm

oh wow. thats really sad.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Yeah it crazy but real. Here one minute and gone the next.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Ya thats terrible... Shocked chance you take doing that stuff just hope you got all timing and speed right...
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:40 pm

I've seen them do stuff that I would not even think to do. Free style compatishion is kinda getting out of hand. They keep pushing the limits to stay on top of the game. There going to push it to far and ridders are going to suffering from fatal mishaps.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Ya they need to settle down its getting crazzy i watch it on tv sometimes but not much lol
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:05 pm

stabor1122 wrote:
Terrible reminder of what can happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXwLgtOrNUU

still sends chills down my spine,

they are nuts, and are pushing it far cause they have to, just like every sport, but at least he died doing something he loved, not choking on a cheeto watching simpsoms re-runs

and yes, i have seen the original vid, and i am pretty sure he doesnt really know what he is doing, just keeps doing the same thing and it works lol
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:52 pm

amaing front flip, and man, that was rlly terrible what happened to jeremy lusk, he was like my idol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....   Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who says 4strokes are not good Freestyle bikes.....
Page 1 of 1