DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Good ebayer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

Good ebayer! Empty
PostSubject: Good ebayer!   Good ebayer! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:40 pm

I ordered a set of Speedlinez for my hydro conversion off of American star auto. I realized that I wanted 2 sets of their clamps to go with it, so three days later after I paid for the lines, I called them talked to a Mike, he was very helpful and gave a great price on the clamps, He wasn't even charging me shipping as he said he would put them in with the lines I bought which are shipping out when I called. I recieved the lines yesterday and no clamps. The package it came in had a tear in it and it was big enough for the clamps to fall out in my opinion, (gotta love UPS) yes UPS fuked me again so i had thought... I called him this morning to let him know that the clamps never came and there was a Hole in the box he sent the lines in. He explained to me that the lines actually shipped before he could put the clamps in there so he has sent the clamps priority 2 day to me and is not charging me shipping!

I just wanted to say that he is a great ebayer, (hard to find usually horror stories) and is just not out take your money. Also talked to him about blasters and his son is into racing, started on a blaster when he was little and now is on a YFZ. Very personable guy. I put a plug in for Blasterforum and invited him here as well as Dirt paradise (Hell ya dakota!).

I'll post pics of my purchase later tonite. I really like these lines can't wait to se the clamps! Cool
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

Good ebayer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good ebayer!   Good ebayer! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Being a seller like that will take you far. I wish they all where like that.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Good ebayer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good ebayer!   Good ebayer! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:04 pm

very nice. i wish everyone was like that. the only thing im waiting for to start my build is a burgard ball joint. wich i bought for 25 bucks and 25 bucks shipping!!! needless to say... one month later i cant get any calls or emails returned and i havent seen a damn thing..
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

Good ebayer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good ebayer!   Good ebayer! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:02 pm

4MiLLDraGSheE wrote:
very nice. i wish everyone was like that. the only thing im waiting for to start my build is a burgard ball joint. wich i bought for 25 bucks and 25 bucks shipping!!! needless to say... one month later i cant get any calls or emails returned and i havent seen a damn thing..

From the same vendor?? I sure hope not! But man that sucks. Ebay can be a son of a biotch sometimes. I guess we all take chances..
Back to top Go down

Good ebayer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good ebayer!   Good ebayer! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:10 pm

That's good to hear about this place
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Good ebayer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good ebayer!   Good ebayer! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:16 pm

No it was a different guy. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

Good ebayer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good ebayer!   Good ebayer! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:50 pm

OK , ya had me thinkin there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good ebayer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good ebayer!   Good ebayer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good ebayer!
Page 1 of 1