DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

a few race bike pics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

a few race bike pics Empty
PostSubject: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:32 pm

not sure where to put these but here are a few old phot's of our bike's. i still have one but have'nt really been to the track in a while.
i painted these bikes and thes photo's were from vir and summit point,wv
a few race bike pics WERA299
a few race bike pics WERA298
my brother in law's gsxr600
a few race bike pics IMG_4624
a few race bike pics WERA1536x
he ripped the bottom fairing off the bottom and scraped the hell out of the paint. i guess that's what happens at 140mph and he decides to lay it over
a few race bike pics IMG_4632
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Cool pics man
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:15 pm

nice bikes. my dad used to race. i love watchin his old videos. if i dont get into atv racing then im either gonna race cars or bikes lol. but either way im gettin a crotch rocket when i can afford insurance on one lol.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 pm

it's fun but like any other racing,unless you got the pro ride it's an expensive hobby. you usually get a little kickback for tires and crap.i'll try to get a few up of our other bike. we have a yamaha tz250. twin cylinder 2 stroke,it's light,snappy and easy to fling around on the track .
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm

ya it looks like a ton of fun leaning right down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:41 pm

loooooks saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:10 pm

so you dont race them?

that is badass there. always wanted to go to mid ohio and watch a bike race.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:02 pm

yeah nick that's me at track day's at summit point wv and virginia international. i've only done it a few times. usually just at wv but i've been to v.i.r and mid ohio. mid ohio is awesome i just have'nt been to the track in a few years. i'm on the blue and orange bike.and novis it's unlike any other feeling in the world when you're knee and sometimes elbow is dragging the blacktop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:32 pm

ya i heard the reason bikers put there knee out is to let them know how much more lean they have left.

but that looks like fun. you need to a video of you doing it.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Thats awsome!
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:57 pm

good times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few race bike pics   a few race bike pics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few race bike pics
Page 1 of 1