DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Where is the Quadcross Topics?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
'04LTZRACER
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
'04LTZRACER

Where is the Quadcross Topics? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm

I think that there should be a Quadcross Topic in the quad Columns. It's getting more popular and many people here participate in it. Just a thought. =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 am

i doubt anyone on here does quadcross.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:36 pm

make one then lol
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:00 pm

There is a "racing" topic in the general section.
Back to top Go down
'04LTZRACER
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
'04LTZRACER

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:11 pm

I'm getting into it alot more and I'm sure people on here do. It's not an uncommon thing. And I just figured that as long as theres a Motocross Topic there might as well be a Quadcross topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:58 pm

well i will talk to shane about it and see if he will add it, i truely assumed we could lump it with motocross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 pm

If there are enough threads started on this topic I or shane will add it

Last edited by volfan537240 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
'04LTZRACER
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
'04LTZRACER

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Alright agreed. Its getting more mainstream than people think.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 am

quad cross and mx under four wheelers...
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:41 am

What is the difference between quadcross and motocross?
Back to top Go down
'04LTZRACER
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
'04LTZRACER

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Quadcross is racing quads. Not dirtbikes. Quadcross tracks are specifically designed for quads and it requires special equipment.
Back to top Go down
jamaha51
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
jamaha51

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:23 pm

That sounds pretty cool, bout time people started to recognize quads!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 pm

So the only difference would be that a quadcross track is wider and the jumps are closer together?
Back to top Go down
'04LTZRACER
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
'04LTZRACER

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:56 pm

No the jumps are higher and wider and there are more straight stretches. The burms are higher and there are larger whoops. There are big differences if you compare them. And yeah it's pretty sweet that quads are getting more out there but I wish more 2 strokes would race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Quadcross Topics?   Where is the Quadcross Topics? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is the Quadcross Topics?
Page 1 of 1