DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Latest topics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:07 pm

WTF. Why is the latest topics scrolling from oldest to newest. No one cares about the oldest one. Change that shit.
Back to top Go down
KIERAN
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year
KIERAN

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Fully agree, didn't need anything taking up more space!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000748311570

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:54 am

place is a mess. come on admins....
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 pm

It was set on newest to oldest... and I just put that scroll thing up this week and stuff but I took it off. What are y'all looking for? And a mess? LOL ok... I try. But people are negitive and instead of helping and being respectful and give helpful hints. LOL
Back to top Go down
KIERAN
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year
KIERAN

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Just stick to the way it is now if you can. What annoyed me before was that I had to scroll across to see some of the posts because of that Latest Topics box at the side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000748311570
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:31 pm

I don't know. I think it's kinda cool myself.
Back to top Go down

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:35 pm

well when you you check a thread and there is all this extra shit on the side, it is annoying and clutters the thread.

you can put all the stuff like most active user of the week and shit in the portal tab.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Alright thanks y'all... and sorry was trying something new.
Back to top Go down

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:45 pm

really never know till you try. it was something different. it would be nice to have a page like the portal that had member stats and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:53 am

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
And a mess? LOL ok... I try. But people are negitive and instead of helping and being respectful and give helpful hints. LOL

wasnt trying to be mean. just doesnt look as professional as it could. for one, you have a tab that says "homepage" and one that says "portal". portal is another word for homepage on forumotion sites. id change the homepage tab back to "forums" since thats what it is.

and id either fix the facebook widget or delete that broken link on the portal. its been broken ever since the java update months ago.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:55 pm

volfan537240 wrote:
RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
And a mess? LOL ok... I try. But people are negitive and instead of helping and being respectful and give helpful hints. LOL

wasnt trying to be mean. just doesnt look as professional as it could. for one, you have a tab that says "homepage" and one that says "portal". portal is another word for homepage on forumotion sites. id change the homepage tab back to "forums" since thats what it is.

and id either fix the facebook widget or delete that broken link on the portal. its been broken ever since the java update months ago.

Ya... LOL I can only do so much. And the home page came with this one if I remember correctly. We switched themes. Facebook I look to see to get it off. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:03 pm

I have to look for a forum button in the button section because I have no clue how to make one LOL... an took Facebook widget of portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest topics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest topics   Latest topics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest topics
Page 1 of 1