DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigRed350x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th Empty
PostSubject: Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th   Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:28 pm

We will be going out to KP sand dunes in rock springs the weekend of April 8th to get the toys tuned up for easter weekend. Anyone else from around Wyoming or neighboring states going to be there that weekend? I'll have my new Herr Jugs stock stroke duner out for some test & tune action. Just finished putting it back together.

- Jared
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th   Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Would love to see it...you bringin a camera?
Back to top Go down
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

PostSubject: Re: Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th   Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Where are you guys rolling for easter? I guess we still need to hit KP one of these days...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
BigRed350x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th   Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:21 am

Wildcard wrote:
Where are you guys rolling for easter? I guess we still need to hit KP one of these days...lol

Probably KP this year. I'm tearing apart & rebuilding the whole front end on the short sand car this month, so I have no idea if it will be ready for easter. I should have at least one hoopdie together to ride though. LOL
Back to top Go down
BigRed350x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th   Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:23 am

Senator wrote:
Would love to see it...you bringin a camera?

Yeah, I can get some pics for ya. We take a camera almost every time we go. I'm going to be doing some test & tune on a little stock stroke stock cylinder banshee I just built. I've got a buddy with a 4mil cheetah going with for some comparison. Its the first build I've done in a loooong time that runs on pump gas, so it should be a giant disaster for sure. I've almost forgot how to tune a banshee on gas. hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th   Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killpecker Sand Dunes weekend of April 8th
Page 1 of 1