DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joee20002
Top Dog
Top Dog
joee20002

SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE Empty
PostSubject: SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE   SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 pm

So when is the silver lake sand dunes ride? i like to go the weekend before memorial day weekend..
Back to top Go down
joee20002
Top Dog
Top Dog
joee20002

PostSubject: Re: SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE   SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:33 pm

opps please move to the right place...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE   SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:12 am

Moved it joe
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE   SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE   SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:27 am

yeah we could do a ride. let me know i think im about 3 hours from it but i would definatly like to be making a couple trips there for sure! pick a date joe!
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE   SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:21 pm

I thought a lot of people go the weekend of May 20th? That is when we went last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE   SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SILVER LAKE SAND DUNES RIDE
Page 1 of 1