DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

problem with site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

problem with site Empty
PostSubject: problem with site   problem with site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:31 pm

I am wondering if anyone else can view the pictures in the random picture thread.

I was able to veiw them at work, but I can not view them at home. Someone else told me they couldn't not view them earlier today.

So is anyone else having this issue?
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

problem with site Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with site   problem with site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 pm

I see them just fine.
Back to top Go down

problem with site Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with site   problem with site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 pm

ok i can see them now, not sure why it wasn't working before, maybe shitting internet.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

problem with site Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with site   problem with site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Idk I'm on phone takes awhile to load. Internet on phone and laptop have been junk today kept disconnecting who knows.
Back to top Go down

problem with site Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with site   problem with site I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:56 pm

ya, i think it was my laptop and internet were not mating very well so they took a long time to load. but we need some more people to post in that thread.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

problem with site Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with site   problem with site I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:50 pm

I will I got pics already just have to get on laptop lol will later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

problem with site Empty
PostSubject: Re: problem with site   problem with site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with site
Page 1 of 1