DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

how to improve the site???

Go down 
+2
yzrider
RiDeRfOrLiFe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

how to improve the site??? Empty
PostSubject: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Ok I really haven't been on much... I started college full time straight for the next two years and even summer classes... And I'm pregnant and sick on and off all day and Shanes working alot so he's really busy... And I see the site is not doing good I don't know why... But what do you guys think will improve the site and be serious about it... I'll try to help the best I can... We just have alot going on right know in are lives... Thanks guys! Hope to hear from yall...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 pm

you already heard my idea lol

but really, need to just get the word out, tell people on other sites, facebook, local riding places. word of mouth will be the best way to tell people about this site.
maybe get a new path of shirt made, have them pre sold to get the money up front and people can wear then when they go riding or just out and about. just make a cool looking shirt.

also get some more technical post on here. like good how to's

and just have normal post on here and keep active.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Ya sounds good i dont have facebook or myspace this is the only site im a member on...lol Ill start thinking of things todo... Good ideas Nick and thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm

i don't have a facebook either, i try to recruit people, not much luck so far tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 am

We should start transforming this forum into something like 4chan /b/
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 am

what the heck is 4chan?
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm

just ignore the retard, that site is for losers.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Here we go. Motto, don't start posting useless crap like you did on BF or you will not be here long.
Back to top Go down
xKroniK13x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
xKroniK13x

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm new here and don't wanna come off as a jerk so don't be offended.

I think the site needs cleaned up. The theme in my opinion is very... clustered.
Back to top Go down
http://2x4strokes.com

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 pm

what is clustered about it?
Back to top Go down
xKroniK13x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
xKroniK13x

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 pm

The banner is pretty big and the chat is large, which makes for a large scroll to get to the posts. Also, it is hard to find where your posts are. I like when it says Last post by XXX in XXX at X:XX.

For example:
Last Post by xKroniK13x in how to improve the site??? at 5:37PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:14 pm

click on potral, it is a scrolling ledger with all the recently updated threads.

also if you are trying to find all your post, just click on your name, and statistics, and then Find all xKroniK13x topics.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Thanks Kronik... Anythings helpful. I see were your coming from...
Back to top Go down
xKroniK13x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
xKroniK13x

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 pm

ZillaFreak wrote:
click on potral, it is a scrolling ledger with all the recently updated threads.

also if you are trying to find all your post, just click on your name, and statistics, and then Find all xKroniK13x topics.

Oh, I see. Thank you!

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
Thanks Kronik... Anythings helpful. I see were your coming from...

If you need help with a new banner let me know...
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Ok thanks... So just make it smaller and chat box? I think Shane tried with the chat box but it didn't work...lol but could try to figure out something... :) And anything else just let us know or pm us open to any suggestions never hurts... Thanks
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Kronik is a very smart guy and could really help out.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Ok Thank you Dakota... Sounds good!!! open to any help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xKroniK13x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
xKroniK13x

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:14 pm

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
Ok thanks... So just make it smaller and chat box? I think Shane tried with the chat box but it didn't work...lol but could try to figure out something... :) And anything else just let us know or pm us open to any suggestions never hurts... Thanks

Sounds good. Chat boxes can be tricky, if you guys want I can take a look. I've made a lot of forums.

dakotademon7 wrote:
Kronik is a very smart guy and could really help out.
Thanks bro!

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
Ok Thank you Dakota... Sounds good!!! open to any help! Very Happy
If you guys need anything, let me know. I'm always open to help a fellow community.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:52 pm

yeah i will start working on making the header smaller. let me know what ideas you got thanks kronik
Back to top Go down
xKroniK13x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
xKroniK13x

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 am

I don't know what files you can edit on these free forum boards... you have to edit it in the actual file.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 am

yeah ill have to mess with stuff on html file boards... u cant do it without doing that.
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:31 pm

dakotademon's doing a good job cracking down on some of the foolishness by certain members. Eliminating all that monkey business will give the site a chance. Reducing it is at least a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
xKroniK13x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
xKroniK13x

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm

4MiLLDraGSheE wrote:
yeah ill have to mess with stuff on html file boards... u cant do it without doing that.

If you need help let me know.
Back to top Go down
xKroniK13x
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
xKroniK13x

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:37 pm

I take that back, simple fix.

Open index.php

Find:
Code:
<iframe width=810 height=290 src=http://www.dirtparadise.com/chatbox/chatbox.forum? frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

Change width= and height= to whatever you want. I was pleased to see it is running on an iframe, this makes it much easier to size to your likings. I always embed chatboxes with iframes. Can't go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to improve the site???   how to improve the site??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to improve the site???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next