DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

a few riding pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

a few riding pictures  Empty
PostSubject: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 pm

here's a few pics from the mountain above my house
a few riding pictures  Sidlinghillride09011
my cousin and friend at the overlook
a few riding pictures  Sidlinghillride09010
my bike and friend
a few riding pictures  Sidlinghillride09009
i live down in the valley towards the left
a few riding pictures  Sidlinghillride09008
this is part of the old pa turnpike, it's now a hike and bike trail
a few riding pictures  Sidlinghillride09005
a few riding pictures  Sidlinghillride09006
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 am

looks like an amazing place to ride
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:41 am

Wow. Those are some big hills. Looks like fun.
Back to top Go down
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

PostSubject: Re: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:21 am

Where at in PA?
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 am

that's one of the reason's i plated my bike,i can leave the house down the road and ride all day with out loading it up. for the other question that's around breezewood,pa it's right around 14,000acres of state gamelands. there are a few quad trails but if you're plated you can ride anywhere
Back to top Go down
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

PostSubject: Re: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:31 am

COOL! One thing bro, Atv's are not permitted on state game lands at all unless you are handicapped. Don't get caught it's $250 fine and they can take your quad- Experience speaking here. I am plated , titled , registered and insured but that didn't matter.

I think it's bull, as sleds are permitted , but that's what i was told by the WCO. '

Just be cautious my bro!
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:07 pm

the atv thing is only true in certain locations. these state lands have atv access all you need is insurance and you're pa plate and you're allowed on all approved trails. i personally would'nt waste my time on a quad up here as there are only about 25-30 miles of quad trails. secondly this is why i went through getting my bike street legalized, i can now ride on any road i want in gamelands or state forest with the exception of snowmobile trails.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:06 pm

yeah thats one think i dont get. i live in the backwoods and if i ride my fourwheeler to our other property accross the street i get the cops called on us.. but snow mobilers can ride anywere they want without so much as a look from the cops.. bull crapish
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 pm

same thing around here . and for the guy asking where the pics were taken it's right around breezewood,pa. but yeah 4mill that why i ended up getting my bike plated. there is around 650 acres between my house and my cousin that we ride but other than that we load them up to head to the coal pits but it's so much easier to hop on the bike and just ride, go to the gas station fill er up and head back home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few riding pictures    a few riding pictures  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few riding pictures
Page 1 of 1