DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

What type of riding do you guys and gals do?

Go down 
+11
Surfrjag
dakotademon7
glamy
NOVIS
BLUE
2smoker85
slickerthanyou
Senator
Wildcard
4MiLLDraGSheE
Diesel
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diesel
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
Diesel

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Empty
PostSubject: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

So Part of my question is in the title the other part is what do you do that riding on.
Me personally i do it on a banshee that is basically stock, the type of riding i do is trail riding and muddin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:43 pm

The Banshee in my sig and we have a big sand pit a couple of hours away that I call our sand dunes. I looked at a house today that has access to about 100 acres of trail riding behind it! I want that house!!
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm

dang heck yeah! we got 12 acres that has a little flat track on it. i ride around there and am going to be doing alot of dragging and duning coming up. my wife and our whole family does alot of riding around the house and such and some trail riding.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Mostly sand dunes but love to take off now and again on some awsesome dirt roads or trails up the canyons.
I do most riding as of now on my 4mil Banshee
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 pm

heck yeah reppin the 4 mill shee! 30 minutes for ls too dang lucky haha!
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 am

We ride mainly dunes but make our way into the mountains on occasion. We ride quads and trikes with our favorites being Tecates.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:19 am

oo very nice. i am a dirt bike guy, well used to be. my wife had a raptor and i had a really bad experience with a jump alot of much a sharp turn and a trike lol. so i was reluctant to get on the 4 wheeler. then i bought a banshee for 1500 bucks. souped it up and now i love it!
Back to top Go down
Diesel
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
Diesel

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 pm

well cool deal guys, so most of yall hit the dunes. I have been wanting to make a trip up to little sahara in Ok.
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:15 pm

We ride the snow up in the high elevations when we get the chance too. Here's a few pics from our snow trip in 2009

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9702_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9703_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9704_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9706_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9712_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9715_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9721_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9732_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9761_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9774_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9790_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9831_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9832_sized

What type of riding do you guys and gals do? Img_9834_sized

Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Very nice. Yeahim rebilding now and will get my engine to wildcard then hit the snow next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

I like riding fourwheelers in the snow its fun and tubbing behind the them...lol nice pics Senator... never been to a big dune place rode on sand dont like it much on a dirt bike but fourwheeler good... I like trails and motocross track and flat track Im a dirt bike fan but like fourwheelers to just depends on what i am doing mostly and were i am riding...lol
Back to top Go down
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:46 pm

I like to ride Dirt, never been on sand but would like to try it. I ride a Blaster and a Raptor! When the kids let me!!!
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 pm

the snow is the shit, i mostly ride trails and mud, all i really got near me unless i want to travel to oregon to ride the dunes, might set up one of the blasters for dunes if i like it when i make it out there someday...
Back to top Go down
BLUE
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:56 pm

i ride the honda 450 in my sig and i ride nevada desert and dumont dunes
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:11 am

very nice rides. so more poeple here ride trails or dunes or what? im trying to get a group ride together.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm

i say trails but depends a lot of people do both, some have more than one ride
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:02 pm

im riding a banshee right now, and i ride in about 10000 acres of sand pits, trails and feilds which is awesome. i also do some mx riding. hoping to get a bit more of that in this year.
Back to top Go down
glamy
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
glamy

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:46 am

I ride a 250r , banshee , tecate @ glamis & gordons well strickly sand dunes it has taken me 4-days to get over 4-days of riding you know your getting old when that happens ! I wish i had a track to ride on too stay in riding shape ! You guys with acres to ride on are lucky ! Long about the 3rd day of riding and my bodys toast ! :bounce: :cyclops: :pirat: :affraid: 👅 :x lol!
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 am

Lol. I really don't want that day to come. Right now I cam ride as long as I want. Providing I can afford the gas haha.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:57 am

I ride a Blaster and ride mostly woods trails and drifting.
Back to top Go down
Surfrjag
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:45 pm

i like to do hill climbs, drag racing, and trail riding. ill even find a mudhole or two to run through...
Back to top Go down
Max
Max

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:31 pm

300' Sand/Dirt Drags.
660' 1320' Asphalt Drags
Some open Dune Racing free style... nothing like a 300' 75 MPH Wheelie.
Small Motors
4 mil Gas Shee
7 Mil Cub alky shee
10 mil Cub alky shee
10 mil DM alky shee
Polaris 800 RMK Snomo Race Gas
all set up for Drags.
Back to top Go down
VEGAS
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
VEGAS

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:55 pm

i ride a trx450r and a xr650r both set up for desert.. miles and miles of desert trails behind my house.. the longest ride being about 110 miles and shortest is about 15.. i also ride dunes a few times a year at dumont dunes.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:42 pm

wow so many guys riding dunes. i have never seen, and probly will never see a sand dune in my life.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 pm

^^^You guys have snow dunes...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of riding do you guys and gals do?   What type of riding do you guys and gals do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What type of riding do you guys and gals do?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next