DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Dirt Bike Riders

Go down 
+3
stabor1122
4MiLLDraGSheE
warboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

I have a Ktm 85 that beats 125s or i stay on there tail.... amazing bike i am a ktm fan all the way! you can fly around corners and pass them fourwheelrs up or other dirt bike riders on the trails or racing on a track hahahahaha! i like quades to i own a raptor lol

Last edited by RiDeRfOrLiFe on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
warboy
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
warboy

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Are the ktm's expensive to maintain and rebuild?
Back to top Go down

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Just depends i couldnt tell ya lol but they are great bikes. I rate them higher then all the dirt bikes out there but thats my opion. lol
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

They are about the same price. If they are a little more expensive u get what u pay for.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
warboy
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
warboy

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:16 pm

I have a quad now but the last two bikes I had were a 94 Suzuki RM250 and a 98 Yamaha YZ400F before that.
Back to top Go down

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm

My KTM its a 2006!!!

Dirt Bike Riders  001
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Nice those Orange bike are pretty sexy. I have always wanted a KTM Supermoto bike. Maybe one of these days I will find a good deal on a 525.
Back to top Go down

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Ya my dad has ktm 380 stock and it goes 101 102 topped out depending on wieght of rider .. and at old iron drags he was beating 500s and stuff on a bunddys ktm 380! That was stock to besides the swingarm... they fast lol he came in second out of everyone he messed up on the last race he was paying attention to the other guy instead of light hahaha owell you learn lol
Back to top Go down
bansheekx
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
bansheekx

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:38 pm

My KX250. Don't ride it much cause all of my riding crew ride quads and it seems like its not much fun to trail ride a bike with a bunch of quads.

Dirt Bike Riders  100_2399
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:00 am

I thought I would add a pic of my 91 CR250R I used to have.

Dirt Bike Riders  932d98a9
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:15 am

very nice guys. yeah we got 5 dirtbikes in the basement and 5 fourwheelers lol! no basement left!
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 pm

i have a few pics of my bikes in the other thread, nice bikes guy's maybe i'll move my pictures into this thread
Back to top Go down
BLUE
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:13 pm

ive gotta say honda dirtbikes all day most dependable
Back to top Go down

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:23 pm

If i didnt have a ktm...I would go for yamaha my gpa sold my bro an old race yamaha 125 it sat for 26 years and they took it out and it started right up, and yamaha just starts with one kick mostly... afther honda gets old afther awhile they dont run right even if you baby it and up keep on it lol they get harder to start lol just from experience and people owning them...lol Just personal choice... lol!
Back to top Go down

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:24 pm

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
If i didnt have a ktm...I would go for yamaha my gpa sold my bro an old race yamaha 125 it sat for 26 years and they took it out and it started right up, and yamaha just starts with one kick mostly... afther honda gets old afther awhile they dont run right even if you baby it and up keep on it lol they get harder to start lol just from experience and people owning them...lol Just personal choice... lol!

hmmm...

Last edited by volfan537240 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:09 am

right... lol. yeah ktms or yamahas for sure for me but its a personal choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirt Bike Riders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt Bike Riders    Dirt Bike Riders  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirt Bike Riders
Page 1 of 1